Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Pro 2 system keeps dropping out and not recording and leaving gaps in CVR

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
johndiphyps
Follower
Follower

I am extremely disappointed at Arlo's response to the problems I am STILL having.  The way the system keeps dropping out and not recording and leaving gaps in the CVR timeline and not recording all events it is totally unacceptable.

Myself and many others (from the forums) just want a solution to the problems, whether it is hardware' firmware or software based. I purchased my system in June from QVC UK and I have talked online to an "Expert" tried all the options they suggested and I am no further on.  My pleas for a resolution I feel have just been ignored.  What is being done about it if anything ..... a progress report to resolve the situation would be appreciated ....... John

Typical ..... update link page not found ....... so doesn't work

Mon, 23 Sep 2019
Why do you keep giving me new case numbers ( 40932359, 41064649 and now 41116996) instead of resolving the situation … why is my system behaving like it is …. what is the answer.  From MY point of view it now seems that it is at Arlo's end either Internet connection, your server, your software or something else.  Looking in the forums it seems lots of people seem to have the same problem.  Isn't it about time this was sorted? I have in fact swapped the cameras round from front to back and still the CVR (now on back camera) is not working. ……. frustrated …. John 
3 REPLIES 3
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi johndiphyps,

Sorry to hear the problems you're having with CVR on your Arlo Pro 2 system. Since you mentioned you contacted the support team regarding this, let me gather more information from you through private message.

Phildini5
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hi johndiphyps
Did you managed to solve the problem? I am having the same issues.
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi Phildini5,

Have you tried contacting the Support Team? If you haven't, I would suggest to do so they can further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation