Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Pro 2 stop recording. Need to reset entire system to have it working again.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
stevedallas
Follower
Follower

I have 5 camera is connected to my base almost everyday there will be 1 or 2 camera stopped recording video. Everyday I have to reset the entire system to get this working again. It just keeps re-appearing everyday, every hours. Any solution?

3 REPLIES 3
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

By reset do you mean a power cycle or removing and resyncing everything? It could be a signal strength and/or quality issue - is it always the same cameras? Have you tried moving the base away from the router as well as swapping cameras around to see if it's the cameras or locations?

PhilipRosa
Aspirant
Aspirant
I have the same problem!
One Camera is not recording anymore, I've tried to resync it but it's the same problem

I have also removed the camera from the basestation and installed in again by sync it. Same problem
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi PhilipRosa,

If you have problems where your camera won't record even after removing the camera off your Base Station, please contact the Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation