Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
missymoo
Aspirant
Aspirant

Have had our Arlo Pro 2 for a couple of months, has been working well until the power cord stopped working, i had another one here that worked so used it. But for the last week realised the power light is all most on amber all the time, it does go to green, then the internet one goes green, and then the camera light goes green but then goes back to amber for about 3 minutes and goes through the motion again, so its not actually recording anything.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
michaelkenward
Sensei Sensei
Sensei

@missymoo wrote:

Have had our Arlo Pro 2 for a couple of months, has been working well until the power cord stopped working, i had another one here that worked so used it.

If you mean the transformer/adaptor rather than just the wire into the wall, do the volts and amps on the spare power supply match those on the original?

The volts need to be correct, and the amps should be at least as high as the original. Anything less and there won't be enough juice.

Just another user
Arlo hardware: Q Plus, Pro 2 (X2), Pro 3 (X3), Pro 3 Floodlight, Security Light (X2), Ultra (X2), Doorbell, Chime

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
missymoo
Aspirant
Aspirant

It is model VMB4000

michaelkenward
Sensei Sensei
Sensei

@missymoo wrote:

Have had our Arlo Pro 2 for a couple of months, has been working well until the power cord stopped working, i had another one here that worked so used it.

If you mean the transformer/adaptor rather than just the wire into the wall, do the volts and amps on the spare power supply match those on the original?

The volts need to be correct, and the amps should be at least as high as the original. Anything less and there won't be enough juice.

Just another user
Arlo hardware: Q Plus, Pro 2 (X2), Pro 3 (X3), Pro 3 Floodlight, Security Light (X2), Ultra (X2), Doorbell, Chime
missymoo
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thanks for that, will look into it and come back with the result, hopefully

missymoo
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thank you Kudos, that worked , I had the incorrect voltage. All sort now

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation