Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Pro 2 power cable

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Dolfins13
Aspirant
Aspirant

The plug that goes into the wall for my charging port had a small explosion and melted the back of the plug and the outlet on the wall. Has anyone experienced this? What are my options since I can’t get ahold of anyone on the phone?

5 REPLIES 5
Dannybear
Master
Master
If you have a subscription or warranty is still valid then you should be able to get assistance from arlo support to see what your entitled to.
Is the charging port for the arlo USB charger adapter to charge the camera, or is it a stand alone unit for the batteries?
Dolfins13
Aspirant
Aspirant
It’s the battery charger.
Dannybear
Master
Master
Suggest you take it back to the store for warranty replacement.
Arlo does not support replacement parts off the shelf so if it’s an arlo product an RMA is required before you send it back.
Dolfins13
Aspirant
Aspirant
It’s the whole set up I bought from Costco. I’ve already spoken to Costco and they said the product is defective. I can bring it back their to get a full refund and find a better product. Especially from a company that is accessible to its customers when needed.
Thank you for your help
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @Dolfins13

I have escalated this issue and the support team will be reaching out to you as soon as possible. Your escalations number is: 42851835

Thank you

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation