Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Pro 2 - only 2 camera's syncing

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
aziverson24
Follower
Follower

Recently bought the Arlo Pro 2 with 4 camera's. I was able to sync 2 camera's and positioned them at the front of my house. It's been over a week now and they have been working fine so, I decided to sync the remaining 2 camera's but, it seems they aren't syncing to the base.

I have tried alot of suggestions based on this community chat forum, I have reset the base, restarted the base, unplugged the base, removed the inital 2 camera's & tried syncing the other 2 but, it seems those 2 just don't sync. The first 2 re-sync easily.

I have tried switching the batteries between them but, that didn't work. I have tried syncing the unsynced camera's without a battery & by power adaptor. Nothing seems to work to sync the remaining 2 camera's.

Can someone please advise of ANY other options or suggestions to get the remaining 2 camera's to sync???

aziverson24

1 REPLY 1
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

see if you can either move the base as far a possible away from router and retry....

Also make sure you are doing a quick press on the base sync button and then the camera.

One other thing... someone mentioned they unplugged the ethernet cable and were able to sync a camera... worth a try too.

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation