Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Pro 2 offline after internet problems

Discussion stats
  • 10 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
Fisher5
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hello  Had internet problems,Got that fixed  But my cameras were slow to come back on line.So I removed one of the cameras.Others came back on in few minutes  (I should have waited a bit I guess)So now trying to get this camera back added,It wont pick it up to put back online.Have been thru 3 techs and still wont.Does everything suppose to get it to load .But no way  any ideas  Thanks

10 REPLIES 10
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Reboot the base. Bring the camera closer to the base. Briefly  press the base sync button (don't hold it) and then the camera sync button. Any better?

Fisher5
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hello  Thanks for reply... Still wont pick it up.Had 4 techs work on it from arlo  they cant get it either.I goes thru whole process way it should but will pickup on my Iphone app

Fisher5
Aspirant
Aspirant

Sorry that was will not pickup on my cell phone app

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Are you saying you get the rapid blue LED flash on the camera and base but it doesn't show in the app? What are the LEDs on base and camera doing through the whole process? What happens if you check the web client? Have you rebooted the base and phone?

Fisher5
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hello Yes have tried a million things   Camera is right next to base .The base flashes blue when I push sync, then I push  sync on camera ,It flshes blue.I go and push all instructions on app on my Iphone and it does the searching thing,but will not  pickup.Then eventually times out.I have rebooted base numerous times and my Iphone also..Sure stumped on this one.Thanks for your help

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Fisher5 wrote:

,It flshes blue.I go and push all instructions on app on my Iphone and it does the searching thing,but will not  pickup.Then eventually times out.I have rebooted base numerous times and my Iphone also.

Did you try my.arlo.com on a PC?

Fisher5
Aspirant
Aspirant

No I havent  .Think that might help?

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Fisher5 wrote:

Think that might help?

Yes, so give it a try.

Fisher5
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hello  Still only see my other 3 cameras  nothing of the one I am trying to get back online  with my laptop.Something must be buggered with camera I guess  Dont know what to try next   Thanks

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@Fisher5

Seeing as you have exhausted all options, notify support of all the steps you have tried. If under warranty, it should be replaced. 

Discussion stats
  • 10 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation