Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Pro 2 no live view or recordings after upgrading subscription to CVR.

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 In Conversation
Maxwell4321
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have a strange problem, my cameras are wired for power and on one of them I added a CVR subscription however since taking out that subscription I cannot Live view or see any recordings, or get any movement notifications - all the other cameras work normally (they are without CVR subscription)

If I unplug the power cable from the camera (so no CVR) it works normally, I have reinstalled the app on my phone and it made no difference, it is also the same if I access My Arlo through my laptop or PC.

I have also resynced this particular camera after taking it down from its mount and into the same room as the Base station.

I can only assume there is something wrong at the Arlo servers with CVR, I really need CVR on this particular camera so need a solution.

Help please

1 REPLY 1
Maxwell4321
Aspirant
Aspirant

Update - After a complete waste of my time on the support chat where I was only told to call support tomorrow by a very uninterested guy called Philip, I cancelled the CVR subscription and the camera works normally again.

I have had enough of this piss poor service and support so I am now going to get rid of the whole system.

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 In Conversation