Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Pro 2 goes offline, delays on notifications, and more. Don't want to switch to new app yet.

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
DaveinFH
Follower
Follower

I am holding off - as long as possible - switching to the replacement app for us Arlo customers are having forced on us because it sounds as if THE PROBLEMS I'M ALREADY HAVING will be made even worse when I do so. I experience long delays to get notifications - I've had 5 come at once hours after they occurred at varying times. If the object which triggered the recording doesn't stay in the picture for a couple seconds, I won't see what caused it. It goes offine - for NO REASON - ALL THE TIME!!! I have discovered that I can go out, then come back on and often that resolves it. Of course, what I wanted to see is long gone due to the unacceptable delays. The night vision is horrendous with 2 of my cameras and it's certainly not user friendly with settings. After spending a small fortune to get all this, I'm very disappointed with the performance. Fix the app now, before I have to

1 REPLY 1
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi DaveinFH,

With the multiple problems you're experiencing with your Arlo system, please contact the Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link. And we want to let you know that after September 30, 2019, you will no longer be able to log in to your account via the Arlo Legacy app. We encourage you to act now and download the new Arlo app to ensure a smooth transition.

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation