Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Pro 2 for Android, not possible to add devices (HUB)

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Halvoar
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have already installed and used app on Iphone for a couple of months.

In addition I will connect an Android tablet/app to the same devices.

When I am trying to add devices, choosing Hub, Arlo works for several minutes with the message "Looking for your Arlo device", but neither the hub nor the cameras shows up on the android tablet.

The Android tablet is connected to the same network as the hub and the Iphone.

Do you have an advice?

3 REPLIES 3
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Halvoar wrote:

When I am trying to add devices, choosing Hub, Arlo works for several minutes with the message "Looking for your Arlo device", but neither the hub nor the cameras shows up on the android tablet.

Do you have an advice?

Is this a new Hub?  Or one that you are trying to resync?

Have you tried a PC (or your iOS app) ?

Halvoar
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hi Stephen

Tank you for your answer.

This is a HUB that are already connected to an Iphone, and has been up and running for several months.
I want to keep the connection to my Iphone an i addition I want to connect the HUB to an Android tablet.

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Halvoar wrote:

This is a HUB that are already connected to an Iphone, and has been up and running for several months.
I want to keep the connection to my Iphone an i addition I want to connect the HUB to an Android tablet.

If the hub is already in the account, then you shouldn't be trying to add it again in the tablet app.

If you log into the app with the same email address/password as you use in the iphone, then it should see the hub and the cameras (with no need to add them).

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation