Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Pro 2 camera not recording, others fine? Tried rebooting Base Station and removing battery.

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
KSP1138
Guide
Guide

I tried searching for my error, "no recordings" but was either overwhelmed or the word "no" is too short to register. Anyway...

I have five Arlo Pro 2 cameras. I went to check for a video the other day and all of my cameras said "no recordings" when I went to view them. None of them. I have no idea how long that had been going on. However, I rebooted the base station and got back a week's worth of videos from all but one camera. I took the battery out of it to reset it. Nothing. The camera is configured as are all of the others. I can get a live video on the app, but it does not seem to be recording anything. And all of the week's videos still have not "shown back up" as happened with the other four cameras (because of the base station reboot?). 

I also reset my router just to see if that was the problem. 

Any suggestions? I have not removed the device and reinstalled it to the system. Perhaps I should try that too?

Thanks, community!

1 REPLY 1
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

The removal and resyncing would be a good first step. Remember to add rules back to any custom modes you may have.

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation