Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Pro 2 base station off line

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
LBDK
Aspirant
Aspirant

Our base station is off line. The router is on, we have wireless access to the internet on other devices. Base station "internet led" is off, everything else fine. Have tried switching off, etc. Suggestions?

BTW: I believe the "online chat not available" and the lack of a working phone support in DK is totally not cool, when it is advertised as being available (apart from all that I am happy and not that grumpy). 

BR

LBH

4 REPLIES 4
brh
Master
Master

@LBDK

Is this a new setup?

Try changing the port on the router, change the ethernet cable, and if it is a new setup, make sure ports 80, 123 and 443are open.

Brian

TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

Easiest thing to try is unplug and replug in the Base

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
LBDK
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thank you. It is NOT a new setup. It has worked before. I have tried both switching on/off and changing the ethernet cable (it has worked before). Will try to see if I can find out about ports on the router (a bit over my normal tech-level ;-)). Best, LB

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

The Internet LED being off means it's not even connected to the router. That can be a bad port on the base or router or a bad cable (you mention doing that before - maybe that may lead you to the solution). Sometimes it's as simple as restarting the router and base but you may need to open a case with support if it's a hardware issue.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation