Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 11 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 7 In Conversation
JwHank
Follower
Follower

Love the new Arlo Pro 2 Cameras and want to purchase more, but waiting on Wink Hub 2 integration. Anyone have information regarding a timeline for integration?

11 REPLIES 11
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

JwHank,

I do not currently have information on when this integration will be complete. Keep an eye on this article for updates: How do I integrate my Arlo cameras into the Wink app?

JamesC

emtuls
Aspirant
Aspirant

Any update on this? Waiting for the arlo pro 2 integration so I can actually take advantage of the features properly for my setup.

jchapple7
Aspirant
Aspirant

It would be nice to see Arlo Pro 2 integration with Wink Hub 2.  Even if you still need to buy the Arlo Hub and download the app for full functionality, it would be nice for integration with the wink app.  Specifically being able to go in wink app and view camera activity.  Also, since the Arlo Pro seems to start recording a little after motion is detected you could use other sensors in the wink app to trigger the cameras.

lb711
Guide
Guide

I agree. It is somewaht frustrating that Netgear DOES NOT support the Arlo Pro 2 camera with Wink

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

emtuls,

Arlo Pro 2 is not currently available for Wink integration. Stay tuned for updates.

JamesC

Bizneo
Aspirant
Aspirant
Any updates on when Arlo Pro 2 will work with Wink?

Thanks
Lstudio
Star
Star

I’m surprised and disappointed that the other earlier models are supported and this is not. I was looking forward to at the very least using the motion detection capabilities to turn on lights for safety/security purposes.

lb711
Guide
Guide

James C - any updates on this being resolved?

lb711
Guide
Guide

Hate to be a pest but Arlo just announced partnering with Wink Lookout and the newest Arlo Pro camera, Arlo Pro 2 camera is still not supported. Are there any plans to integrate this camera with Wink? A courteous reply would be appreciated.

Lstudio
Star
Star
This timing is getting to be a bit ridiculous. You’d at least expect a reply or an ETA. I have to wonder why they won’t at least give customers an update.
lb711
Guide
Guide

It sounds linke they have some challenges and opportunities to also improve their customer service.

Discussion stats
  • 11 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 7 In Conversation