Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Pro 2 VMB4000r3

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Sally13
Follower
Follower

Ever since my husband changed phones he hasn't been able to get on as a friend.  We deleted his app off phone then tried to set it up again but when I sent him the invite as a guest, he receives the email that say create new account, but then the screen goes blank and there is nothing there to open.  We have tried this on his ipad as well.  How do i get him back onto my arlo as a guest?  Arlo says he has an account with his email and password, but it doesn't work.  I have taken access away and then tried that again to no avail.  I just added the app again to his phone (iphone 12) he can open it but there is nothing there and all it says is to add devices with an ethernet connection (I/m afraid this will set up another whole system) so I haven't done it.  Any help would greatly be appreciated.  Remember, when I send him the link as a friend, he gets that email but when he tries to create an account, nothing else happens, blank white screen.  Thanks (my 1st time doing a message board)

2 REPLIES 2
DannyBearAgain
Master
Master

The invite email link will not work with iOS devices, you need to use a pc to open your email account, open the invite email and select the invite link to open a browser and login for the invite to be accepted.

After that the app should populate the cameras but may not work as arlo is having problems with their servers still. 

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Sally13 - this info might also help

Though the new UI experience (called "Feed" by the way) might take some getting used to.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation