Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Pro 2 Stuck in a loop

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 In Conversation
Krieger0311
Guide
Guide

Hey guys- kind of frustrated right now, considering I have bought into the entire "Netgeat" ecosystem for a while now and still can never reach anyone for support. Can't contact via email, online chat sits in a loop for hours, etc. At this point I've invested thousands and still can't get any support. 

Anyway, here is my issue:

I've had my Arlo's for a little over a year now, and have loved them! Unfortunately recently, about May 17th my cameras stopped working randomly. I didn't think much of it and assumed I had a network issue or something. I took the opportunity to charge up the cameras. A couple days later when I went to set them back up, I noticed one camera kept saying it was offline. This one is the "furthest" from my house and sometimes has a poor signal, so I didn't think much of it at the time. After a couple more days though I finally brought it down to check it out. It was doing the amber/blue alternate flashing- although every now and then the red infrared LED's would all light up as well.

I had never seen this so I looked online. It says alternate blue/amber flashing meant a firmware update- however all of my cameras were (and still are) on the same firmware. So I thought that was odd... I didn't see much in the way of troubleshooting that so I tried to remove the camera to pair it with the basestation like I did when I first bought it. However, whether on battery or plugged in, this one camera just keeps doing the alternate blue/amber flashing. At this point I am kind of at a loss and getting frustrated with it. I am pretty good with electronics but this has me perplexed. It's like it's just "stuck" in whatever mode this is. Of course I am just outside my one year warranty and now this camera seems bricked.

Can anyone provide any troubleshooting tips or let me know if there is anything else I can try to get my camera back up and running?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Krieger0311
Guide
Guide

Well- disregard that. Just called in and got an RMA. Can't delete the post though lol

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Krieger0311
Guide
Guide

Well- disregard that. Just called in and got an RMA. Can't delete the post though lol

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 In Conversation