Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
standodd
Aspirant
Aspirant

Went outside last night after cameras armed and the image on 2 cameras started breaking up. The image of me walking away started turning into a pixilated blur progressing to the whole screen going to a grey mess. When I came back about 30 seconds later the images were just fine on both cameras as I walked toward them. Tested just now during day light and images were fine. Had these cameras for several months and just now seeing this.

6 REPLIES 6
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

It's possible that either there was some interference between the base and cameras or that there was a temporary network issue. If it happens again, check for both.

standodd
Aspirant
Aspirant

Seems unlikely it's network associated as so far it happens only at night and the 2 cameras are right on the other side of the exterior wall from the hub and the router, I'm also in a rural area a long ways from any other possible interference. During daylight they work fine.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

standodd,

Can you provide a video clip or a screenshot of what you're experiencing? This may help us better determine why this is happening and if it is expected behavior.

JamesC

standodd
Aspirant
Aspirant

I've replied to this 3 times and none of them show up in the conversation lst, why is that?

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

standodd,

None of your replies are being filtered or blocked on the community end. Are you experiencing an error message when attempting to post?

JamesC

standodd
Aspirant
Aspirant

I wasn't suggesting anything like that, just wondering what I'm doing wrong. No error meesages, appears to work, but when I look at the conversation it doesn't appear.

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation