Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
Polperro
Aspirant
Aspirant

I can login on my iPhone but am having difficulty logging in via my laptop. I've changed to Google Chrome and added the URLs and websites to Kaspersky as per a previous post but when I enter the one-time authentication code I get the blue circle of death.

6 REPLIES 6
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

test with antivirus off...if it works the issue is still Kaspersky

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
ChrisChensy
Guide
Guide
It seems the problem was with the wifi network. I am having the exactly same issue. I can not login via Mac and Win 10 PC within a wifi network. It only works with iPhone hotspot. I’m using a google wifi mesh.
Polperro
Aspirant
Aspirant

I tried the hotspot on my iPhone and also turned off Kaspersky, still no joy.

A friend who works in IT had a look at it but couldn't see what would be causing it.

To make matters worse one of the two batteries that came with the new camera is dead flat. The other one was charged up. I'm trying to charge it up now. On the iPhone the battery level is showing 0% after 3 hours but the lightning symbol is showing. I read where you can check on your computer to see if the reading is different but of course I can't. Starting to wonder if I've bought a dud in more ways than one. Should the batteries have been charged up when I bought them? Does this require a new post re the battery?

Polperro
Aspirant
Aspirant

Update - I've been able to log into another computer which is also on wifi but it doesn't have Kaspersky. The camera battery is still showing 0%.

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Polperro wrote:

Update - I've been able to log into another computer which is also on wifi but it doesn't have Kaspersky. The camera battery is still showing 0%.

Maybe try this: https://kb.arlo.com/000052305/My-Arlo-Pro-or-Arlo-Pro-2-battery-is-dead-what-do-I-do

Polperro
Aspirant
Aspirant

Update on battery problem. I swapped the battery from the second already installed camera to the problem one and it showed it was 98% charged. Then I re-inserted the "dud" battery into the uninstalled camera again and it showed 100% charge!!!

Still can't work out why I can't log into my own computer but it doesn't really matter.

Thanks for your help.

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation