Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Pro 2 Library doesn't load on PC, Android app or Echo Show, won't accept Flash permission

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
All4kixx
Aspirant
Aspirant

My Arlo Pro 2 system has recently stopped loading playback from the Arlo library.   Arlo seems to have a conflict with the Flash player.  I have a home based business and several PCs and the library won't load on Chrome, Firefox or Edge on the PCs, Android app or my Echo Show...All previously loaded video from the library (4 cameras).  Had an incident last night and couldn't playback video or download the video playback to show police.  Batteries or memory isn't an issue.  On a new HP system with guided support, the issue doesn't seem to be with another external factor but rather solely with a glitch conflict in the Arlo/Netgear system and Flash.   I can't find a work around even downloading/sharing from the library.   My Arlo system is less than a year old with an extended warranty and I'm wondering if I should take it in for repair/replacement/refund.  Most of the glitches have been a nuisance but easily debugged but this one has me baffled and frustrated with Arlo and their lack of support.   

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
All4kixx
Aspirant
Aspirant

Unistalled/Reinstalled.  Reset everything.  System is now working and saving settings. 

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hey @All4kixx,

Are you having this problem through the Android app when connected to the mobile data network (not Wifi)?

All4kixx
Aspirant
Aspirant

The library will not playback using my Android, tablet, any of my PCs or any OS platform.  None of the work-arounds for Flash have worked.  I have live feed but not able to playback.  Waiting to talk to BB's best tech guy but it doesn't sound promising.  

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

When you're saying the library will not playback using my Android, are you connected via Wifi or mobile data?

All4kixx
Aspirant
Aspirant

Found the issue this morning.  The system is not saving the Record Settings, neither the fixed setting or until activity stops (has local memory).  The setting keeps defaulting to record for a fixed time of 0 seconds in the Edit Rule/Record Settings.  It isn't saving my preferences in the settings.

All4kixx
Aspirant
Aspirant

Unistalled/Reinstalled.  Reset everything.  System is now working and saving settings. 

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation