Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Pro 2 Issues - Not Recording

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation
jonscamera
Follower
Follower

I have been using ARLO Pro 2 for a little over 18 months and I have to say they suck. Sorry Arlo, but your products do not work like advertised.   

1. Communication between device and apt is the worst. You can barely hear from the speaker.  And yes, I have turned up the volume . 

2. Countless times, the devices are not recording. They work and then for no reason, they don't. Usually, when I go away and want to check into my home, they haven't recorded for days. I have reset, reboot, resync and added till I am blue in the face and the bottom line is your product and your service *. I would not recommend this product to any of my friends.  

3. I have read the boards and tried everyone's suggestions but the products do not function well especially after a few days or weeks.  They are at best a D minus. 

1 REPLY 1
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @jonscamera

Due to the amount of issues described I have opened a case for you. Customer Support will be reaching out to you as soon as possible. I have provided the case number for your reference: 40973155

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation