Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
felix1060
Aspirant
Aspirant

I can see various video clips that were captured for specific dates and view them without any problem.  I can select multiple video clips, but I can only download one clip at a time.  Is there a way to download all video clips for a particular day at the same time???

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Sounds like you're using Chrome - there's an issue with multiple downloads. Firefox works fine to do this.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Sounds like you're using Chrome - there's an issue with multiple downloads. Firefox works fine to do this.

AncientGeek
Hero
Hero

Using the iOS app on the iPad, I can view the library, touch select in the upper right corner, select a few videos and then select download from the bottom menu bar.  I recommend going easy on this as I have had problems in the past when downloading multiple images or recordings at the same time.  I just tried two recordings and it worked fine...even from 30,000 ft up.

felix1060
Aspirant
Aspirant

That was it!  It doesn't work with Chrome.  It works with IE but then you'd have to keep on clicking the "SAVE" button for each file. Thanks, Jguerdat!

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation