Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Pro 2 Cameras offline model vcs3000c

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
SPutz
Aspirant
Aspirant

I purchased the Pro 2 (VCS3000C) last week. Installation went smooth and it was working fine until yesterday. Cameras (3) now are not identifying motion or syncing with the app. Here are specifics to help you help me:

- Base Model: VBM3500

- All three lights on base are green with the middle light blinking

- When opening the app it states "This Arlo device is offline" for all three cameras.

- Under Mode tab in the app it states "Armed"

Need anything else?

Thanks,

Scott

4 REPLIES 4
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Try logging out and back in or force closing the app.

SPutz
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thanks for your response @jguerdat. I tried both things you suggested, but app still does not connect with cameras? Do I need to uninstall the cameras and reinstall them? Base unit has all three lights lite green suggesting the cameras are connected to the base. Thoughts?

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Try a computer web browser, too. It may be worthwhile to reboot the base as well as checking to verify that the cameras' batteries are charged. Plug on in to see if it then works.

SPutz
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thank you. Yesterday I deleted the app from my phone and reinstalled it. At first, no improvement, but a few hours later it connected and started working again. Don't know why at this point, but I'm up and running again. Thanks everyone for your  help.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation