Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
liu0798t
Follower
Follower

I have four Arlo Pro 2 connected to my base. 3 of the 4 cameras are without CVR subscription and work fine. The 1 with CVR subscription has been recording video only without audio, and is unable to view the livestream. I tried to resync it and now it doesn't record at all and still indicates its offline. My camera has been in the same position for 3 years, and was working fine, so it can't be a distance issue with relation to the base. Has there recently been a buggy update that deactivates the CVR enabled cameras or is the server down or something? Please help!

4 REPLIES 4
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Please reach out to the Support Team to further investigate this issue you are experiencing. You can find several options for contacting support though the Arlo Mobile App by navigating to Settings/System/Support.

Cedric409030
Aspirant
Aspirant

Any Solutions on this at the moment ? 

Just discovered that when the power is plugged in the live and the recording stops working. 

When the power cable is unplugged the live and recording feature works again but however CVR stops with the cable unplugged. 

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @Cedric409030

Please reach out to the Support Team to further investigate this issue you are experiencing. You can find several options for contacting support though the Arlo Mobile App by navigating to Settings/System/Support.

Cedric409030
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi Shayne,

Yes have done that. Raise it multiple times to the arlo support team. 

I have came over to the community to see if there is other users facing the same issue and if they have a solution for this . 

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation