Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation
Aj69007
Follower
Follower

So after going through several NightOwl systems i decided to give the Arlo pro 2 a try. $750 later the system is up and running and working good. Then we decide to add the CVR plan to the 2 wired cameras which are about 10 feet away from the hub. We have had a lot of problems with our neighbors so recording 24/7 on these 2 cameras is very important. So today we take a look back at the recording and find that between 9:27 and 9:35 the video is missing and it displays a black screen, oh great it missed some recording. Then decide to look back e=further from the night and its missing again between 12:07 and 12:10. What the heck ? Im paying $15 a month for a system that doesnt record 24/7 as advertised. At least with the nightowl i didnt have to pay for a subscription i just coouldnt fast forward and rewind in the app. Doing a search on the community shows me that this problem has been going since 2017!!! So does anyone have an actual fix for this or am i returing this system also and trying yet another system. Thanks for reading and i look forward to the responses.

1 REPLY 1
Scoose
Aspirant
Aspirant
I have had the same issues for six plus months with no resolution for a camera in a critical spot that needs 24/7 recording. I called support and spent over two hours on the phone troubleshooting, which resulted in no solution. Instead, they took screenshots and escalated my ticket to the “Engineering Group”. I’ve called about once a month and I am told the same thing.... the engineering group is working on the issue with no known resolution timeframe. This is very frustrating! I would expect better from Arlo.
Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation