Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Pro 2 CVR: Is it correct that motion is not recorded on the CVR / timeline?

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 2 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
L78
Follower
Follower

Hi,

I'm using Arlo Pro 2 and the CVR feature. Is it correct that motion is not recorded on the CVR / timeline? It is shown with a green line that motion is detected and the motion is record in the libary, but on the timeline I can not see the record motion.

THX 🙂

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

If I understand you correctly, you're experiencing a difference in what the timeline shows compared to were in the timeline the recorded video actually resides. This has been reported many times and is still problematic.

Trying to find the actual event noted in the timeline by the green line requires that you slowly adjust the time to a few to many minutes after the event occured. It seem to vary so you just have to slog through the timeline until you find the actual event.

I don't know that there's anything you can do to fix this. I believe it's a server-side issue.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

If I understand you correctly, you're experiencing a difference in what the timeline shows compared to were in the timeline the recorded video actually resides. This has been reported many times and is still problematic.

Trying to find the actual event noted in the timeline by the green line requires that you slowly adjust the time to a few to many minutes after the event occured. It seem to vary so you just have to slog through the timeline until you find the actual event.

I don't know that there's anything you can do to fix this. I believe it's a server-side issue.

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 2 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation