Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Pro 2 Base Station No Network Connection with Netgear Nighthawk

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Hammo-
Follower
Follower

Arlo Base Station connects to network when put directly through modem but no connection through Netgear Nighthawk D7000v2 Router.

Through livechat with Netgear and Arlo I have error checked most things but still no connection.  

Router ports all work and I have connected other devices in each port but no connection when using Arlo Base Station. The Router lights on the Port are Amber with cable plugged in.  I have reset Arlo but still no change. Results always Green Led Light for Power, No Light for Internet, Amber light for Camera.  

Welcome any suggestions ?

Thanks in Advance 

3 REPLIES 3
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hey Hammo-,

Sorry to hear that your Arlo Pro Base Station isn't working with your router. Let me gather more information from you through private message.

abogadosean
Aspirant
Aspirant

Same issue we are having. Just added an Xfinity modem/router. No green on middle internet light. Did they respond to you? Did your issue resolve?

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hey abogadosean,

Try checking with your router first with a different device to see if you're receiving Internet. You can try using a different Ethernet cable or try plugging onto a different router port to see if that shows the Internet LED.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation