Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Pro 2 Base Connected, but App showing as Offline

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 1 Like
  • 1 In Conversation
rroussev
Initiate
Initiate

I have a VMB4000 base with two pro 2 cameras which have been working fine for about a year now.

This morning App (Android, iOS and my.arlo.com) all show that base station is offline. Base is fine, connected to the internet, connected to cameras (all 3 leds are green). Tried the usual unplug, wait, replug, etc., but still base still showing offline.

Base device info shows VMB4000r3. Both cameras show as Hardware H3. Can't see firmware versions in App due to the "base offline" status.

Base has a valid IP assigned and I can ping it successfully on my internal network.

Any assistance would be highly appreciated!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
rroussev
Initiate
Initiate

I've now managed to solve the problem: I used the App to "Add New Device", reselected the same base station and added the same cameras. Now all appears normal and as before. All motion detected scenes and CVR footage is also in place and intact.

Hopefully this will help others as well.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
rroussev
Initiate
Initiate

I've now managed to solve the problem: I used the App to "Add New Device", reselected the same base station and added the same cameras. Now all appears normal and as before. All motion detected scenes and CVR footage is also in place and intact.

Hopefully this will help others as well.

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 1 Like
  • 1 In Conversation