Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Pro 2 6-Pack camera (Not 5). Cannot pay subscription as not available in Argentina.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Palpa
Aspirant
Aspirant

I bought for a client a “Arlo Pro 2 Pack 6” with the intention to use it for free storing for 7 days only. (I have seen it on the website before buying them)

It seems very recently Arlo had changed the plans and I can only sync 5. May client paid for 6 and wants 6.
Not only that, I was ready to pay from my fees the 1 year subscription but I found out that plans are not available in my country. (Argentina)

Please help. I am giving an awful image to my client from my services and from Arlo’s

There is any solution to sync 6? There is any chance to subscribe to any plan form my region?

4 REPLIES 4
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

The 6 camera set only works for all 6 without a paid subscription in the US and Canada. 

You could buy a second base station and use a second email address for a second account to use for the second base and at least one camera. Argentina isn't offered a subscription option so that's your only choice.

Palpa
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thank you for ypur answer. Any idea if subscriptions plans are goint to extend regions any future?

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

We have no way of knowing but I don't think the supported countries have changed much over the years.

Palpa
Aspirant
Aspirant

This is unacceptable. 
NetGear cannot sell a product that can’t be used. I pay for the good. On top of that my client is absolutely disappointed. Big damage for my company.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation