Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 4 In Conversation
Cdofam_898
Initiate
Initiate

Since the app update 01/07/19 I have had issue when I am viewing live feed. I keep getting message " the connection to the camera has timed out. " after very short time of watching live feed. I started having this issue after the Jan 07th update

3 REPLIES 3
Ceanag
Aspirant
Aspirant

Same here ...however the message I get is "The connection to the media server has timed out" ...extremely annoying !!!

Retired_Member
Not applicable

I have the same problem.  One camera keeps reporting I have a poor connection but prior to this bad update it was fine.  Also this update keeps changing my video settings for Power Management from Best Video to Best Battery Life.  I changed it on my phone and online several times and it keeps reverted back to the poor video quality.  What good is that when you need sharp video.  I wish Arlo would stop updating this app and making it worse.  I'm also getting notifications to subscribe which I am not interested in.  The last time I had the ripoff subscription, they overcharged me for two different ones for the same time period.  I never did get a refund for the higher priced subscription that I cancelled during the previous billing cycle so they essentially stole my money.  Arlo cameras are crap and so is the company.  I hope they go out of business.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Seems to be working fine here.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 4 In Conversation