Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation
TRGlosser
Aspirant
Aspirant
I am new to this community, and I’ve searched, but could not find any information on what the interface and controllability looks like. Are administrators/users able to remotely pan, tilt, and/or zoom the camera on command or is it a static setup during installation? Can the camera views on the screen be saved to a DVR for replay and/or recording to a DVD or flash media? Thank you!
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
brh
Master
Master

@TRGlosser 

There is no Pan Tilt or Zoom with this camera. It is a static view.

The videos can be downloaded from the cloud to your computer and transferred to a hard drive, but 2 2tb hard drives or flash drives can be connected to the rear of the base station, but to view the videos you will have to remove the flash drives or hard drives and connect them to a computer. These storage devices are for back up purposes only, although if the internet goes down the base will still record videos to the storage devices while the internet is down.

Brian

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
brh
Master
Master

@TRGlosser 

There is no Pan Tilt or Zoom with this camera. It is a static view.

The videos can be downloaded from the cloud to your computer and transferred to a hard drive, but 2 2tb hard drives or flash drives can be connected to the rear of the base station, but to view the videos you will have to remove the flash drives or hard drives and connect them to a computer. These storage devices are for back up purposes only, although if the internet goes down the base will still record videos to the storage devices while the internet is down.

Brian

TRGlosser
Aspirant
Aspirant
Thank you! That explains why I couldn’t find any information on those features. They aren’t available. I appreciate the response. I guess I’m looking for something more along the lines of CCTV.
Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation