Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 4 In Conversation
bubbasw
Apprentice
Apprentice

Anyone else having long delays for recording to appear on their phone? Just noticed this lately. Get notification and wait for ever like 5 mins or more for Video to appear. Is the server overwhelmed? Not a great feeling.

4 REPLIES 4
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi bubbasw,

Are you still experiencing this issue? If so, what phone device are you using? What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

martincc
Luminary
Luminary

I too am experiencing poor latency with recordings coming up, and with control of the system as I depart or return (not geofencing), and accessing Arlo Q cameras that are also components of the system at a remote location.

I use an iPhone 11 Pro with current OS and Arlo app. Also use Web Browser. Something changed, again, at about the end of June or early July, likely on Arlo's end. 

This is not a reliable security system; a bad guy could enter, steal, and be gone before the recording comes available from Arlo to let the owner see who went by what and whether or not to call police.

Martin

Charlesharrison
Aspirant
Aspirant
Any answers for this. I’ve been having huge delays lately before the clip of motion will show. Today has been more than 40 minutes before I see the clip
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

I would suggest to contact the Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 4 In Conversation