Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Any way to turn off notification for Arlo Pro 2 only for grant access and turned on for main?

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
BlainCrochet
Follower
Follower

I am a granted account user and my grandmother is sharing her device and that I and her can watch the camera in the chicken cage, she is getting annoyed of the notifications going off at work, Is there any way she can turn off the notification for that device only (Arlo Pro 2) and let me (Blain) still get camera notifications that way I can get notified and she doesnt and that way it keeps recording, it is not recording because she turned off notifications and It is not recording anything to the Arlo App/Cloud.   PLEASE HELP!!

1 REPLY 1
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Push notifications are global, all get them or none do. Have her turn them off and use email notifications instead in her modes and rules which are on a per address basis. You may want to have her to create more custom modes if there's the need to switch back and forth between the types of notifications. Use the schedule to automate the switching. Have her read the FAQs here about changing settings as well as creating custom modes.

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation