Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

All devices offline EXCEPT baby monitor. Had some internet issues yesterday.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
sarasch
Follower
Follower

Since yesterday, all of our cameras have stopped working except the baby monitor. So in the app, we have 5 cameras that have the message "Your base station is offline. Check if it is powered up and connected to the Internet."

Yet, our baby monitor camera which uses the same system, is still working in the app.

Anyone know what happened or how I can get the other cameras to work again? Yesterday we had some internet issues and got it up and running again. It's strange to me that the baby monitor started working again but not the others.

I just updated to the most recent app and the problem persists.

2 REPLIES 2
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

When I have issues like this I force close the app and reopen it or logout and back in - that usually fixes it. Have you checked the base to verify that all LEDs are green?

michaelkenward
Sensei Sensei
Sensei

You don't say what those "internet issues" were, but one thing to remember after an Internet dropout is that things don't always start up as expected. Sometimes it is necessary to reboot the whole network in the right order. That would mean turning the Arlo hub on after modem and router have had time to get connected.

Just another user
Arlo hardware: Q Plus, Pro 2 (X2), Pro 3 (X3), Pro 3 Floodlight, Security Light (X2), Ultra (X2), Doorbell, Chime
Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation