Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
kylebreit96
Follower
Follower

Is it even worth it to purchase a new base station? I have 3 cameras and they all went offline. Called Arlo, they told me I needed 3 new batteries lol. I bought some off Amazon and like I thought it didn't make a difference. I deleted the base station to try and start over and now I cant even find it when you search for it on the app to add it back.

These things are such junk but I do have 3 cameras so is it worth it to try and find a base station or cut bait and find a new camera system?

3 REPLIES 3
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Likely cheaper to buy a new base. However, first things first.

Have you held the reset button until the LEDs flashed amber (>10 seconds) as well as deleted all devices in Settings, My Devices to ensure a fresh start? What are the LED(s) on the base showing?

RicerDalemon
Aspirant
Aspirant

Is it even worth it to purchase a new base station? I have 3 cameras and they all went offline. Called Arlo, they told me I needed 3 new batteries lol. I bought some off Amazon and like I thought it didn't make a difference. I deleted the base station to try and start over and now I cant even find it when you search for it on the app to add it back.

These things are such junk but I do have 3 cameras so is it worth it to try and find a base station or cut bait and find a new camera system?

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Didn't I answer this question yesterday or the day before?

WHat base station? What are the LED(s) showing when trying to set it up? Have you removed all devices from Settings, My Devices as well as holding the reset button for >10 seconds until the LED(s) flash amber?

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation