Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
AlexanderDenmar
Aspirant
Aspirant

I was on a Arlo Secure account with 5 cameras included for 99 DDK.

As a result of my credit card expiring, I was asked to provide my new payment deatails, which I did three times. However, for some reason Arlo could none the less process my new credit card, resulting in my account being cancelled. 

Now I am required to sign up to a new account, but it appears that the account conditions have changed, as there are only 4 cameras included as opposed to my privous account which had 5 cameras. 

This kinda sucks, and I basicly just want to revert to my old account with 5 cameras included, but it appears to be imposible to reach out to Arlo and have them fix it... Not I am left with starrting this discussion to hear, wheather any others have experienced the same issue. 

3 REPLIES 3
BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I have reached out to support regarding not being able to change your credit card information, they will be reaching out to you as soon as possible. 

AlexanderDenmar
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thanks for reaching out. 

the thing is my new payment has been processed. But not before my old subscription with 5 cameras was cancelled, forcing me to Enter into the new subscription which only comes with 4 cameras But at the same Price.

I basicly just want my old subscription, with 5 cameras at DKK 99.00 Per month. 

no more, No less. 

thanks if you can provide me with some assistance.

br.

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Once the 5th camera subscription expires it will automatically move over to the new subscription. 

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation