Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

ARLO PRO 2 QUESTIONS

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
Doubleneck
Tutor
Tutor
A couple of questions as the Manual for the Arlo Pro 2 doesn't seem to exist. I downloaded the original Arlo Pro Manual. One question is about the Battery Fully Charged Indicator function and the second question is about how to access the Cloud Storage on the free 7 day plan. BTW, I have been running 2 Arlo Pro 2 cameras without them going offline or draining the batteries. It's been 2 days now. There was a firmware upgrade that I performed for the station and cameras right after syncing them all up. Did this possibly correct that issue?
Thanks to all.
3 REPLIES 3
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

a fully charged icon is all black ( if fully charge and plugged in it will be black with a lighting bolt )

Charging is a empty icon with a lighting bolt on ac... all other is in aprox 25% sections ( reads full to about 75+% , etc )

You can always check the setting for an actual number level.

The access to the cloud is automatic... you read the files from the Library.

It is a rolling seven days, so on day 8, day 1 is auto deleted... day 9, day 2 is auto deleted... etc.

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
cbaileyuk
Apprentice
Apprentice
Two days is not enough to be sure. My Arlo 2 camera goes offline but can take 6.5 days.

If it lasts over this, be thankful. I expect you will likely know if it's good for two weeks.
Streak2
Master Master
Master
Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation