Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

2 of 4 arlo cameras are not recording or detecting motion

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation
Hectorv
Initiate
Initiate
A few months ago i bought the arlo pro 2 package that came with 4 wire free HD security cameras and a base station. At first i set up everything according to the directions and it worked perfectly, a while ago however, I noticed 2 of my cameras weren't deceting motion or recording. I already resarted the base station nd synced the cameras again but no luck, the same 2 cameras wont detect motion or record. I also already checked to make sure they're armed and will record when motion is detected but it doesn't seem to work. Any other options?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Hectorv
Initiate
Initiate
James C,

They were on the default armed mode but i have resolved the problem even though I'm not certain what it was. I took the bateries out of the cameras for about 10 seconds before putting them back in and then resynced them. Now they work again! Thank you anyways!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hectorv,

Are you using the default "Armed" mode or a custom mode? Do you notice a difference in behavior if using one or the other?

JamesC

Hectorv
Initiate
Initiate
James C,

They were on the default armed mode but i have resolved the problem even though I'm not certain what it was. I took the bateries out of the cameras for about 10 seconds before putting them back in and then resynced them. Now they work again! Thank you anyways!
Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation