Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 16 Replies
  • 4 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation
Scox16
Guide
Guide

I expected 2.6.3 would allow me to move my cameras up to manage smart notifications but it still returns “user not enrolled in plan”. When wil this be fixed.?

16 REPLIES 16
brh
Master
Master

@Scox16

Do you have a paid subscription? 

Brian

Scox16
Guide
Guide

I have a subscription.

brh
Master
Master

@Scox16

I am also on a paid subscription and I get a similar problem. When I try to move a camera to the active section I get an amber banner that says I do not have permissions to do so.

Brian

AncientGeek
Hero
Hero

@brh wrote:

@Scox16

I am also on a paid subscription and I get a similar problem. When I try to move a camera to the active section I get an amber banner that says I do not have permissions to do so.

Brian

Have you tried this using the browser interface?

brh
Master
Master

@AncientGeek

Yes, I get a spinning wheel that says Please Wait and never stops spinning. I did have permissions to move the camera to the inactive section though. Go figure, LOL

Brian

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

I just tested both W10 Chrome and the Android 2.6.4 app and activating and deactivating cameras for Smart works fine. now.

Scox16
Guide
Guide

Still not working with Iphone and Ipad.

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hey @Scox16,

Have you tried it out on the web browser to see if that resolves the problem you're having?

Scox16
Guide
Guide

I just tried on my pc and when I attempt to move one of my cameras to the active camera line, the Arlo bird pops up with the message “Please wait...”

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

I sent you a PM to gather more information from you so I can try checking this further.

brh
Master
Master

@Scox16

When your problem is solved, let me know the solution as mine is doing the same thing. I am wondering if somehow some of the accounts got screwed up. 

Brian

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hey @brh,

I also sent you a PM to gather more information from you to help you further.

Scox16
Guide
Guide

I received a case number last week but but my issue has not been resolved.

Scox16
Guide
Guide

How do I cancel my subscription to Smart? It has been weeks since I reported my issue. I even received a case number over a week ago and I still cannot manage my notifications. Like most people, I prefer not not pay for a service that I am not receiving. I feel bad that I recommended the Arlo system to my neighbor, which purchased on my recommendation.

brh
Master
Master

@Scox16

I went into my Settings > Subscription and selected Change Plan. I selected Basic and it notified that they were sorry to lose me. I then went back in and did the same thing, but this time i selected Smart Premier. I paid for the new subscription and a few days later got the refund for the remainder of my old plan. My new subscription end date changed to 12 months after I purchased the new plan.

All my cameras then showed up as active both in the Subscription section and in the Arlo Smart section. All my old settings were there, thankfully.

I have not tested to see if I can move the cameras in the Arlo Smart back and forth - for now I am going to leave well enough alone.

Brian

Scox16
Guide
Guide

Well, I went ahead and canceled and resubscribed and it works. Only thing, I originally subcribed at a special price of $ 29.99 but had to pay $71.99 to resubscribe. I have been scammed. I’m not sure if I will continue with Arlo. I’m looking at an other security camera system.

Discussion stats
  • 16 Replies
  • 4 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation