Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras

iphone 15 pro.. missing people with authorized admin access ...can't setup automations

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
bsharp_tx
Aspirant
Aspirant

My wife and I both recently upgraded to iphone 15 Pros from iphone 12s.  All of our automations (leave/arrive) were working properly with our iphone 12s.

I've removed all phone devices, removed all authorized access, deleted the arlo app from both phones, reinstalled the app on our phones, reinitiated the invitation to invite my wife's phone/profile into our "home" as once again authorized with full admin access rights, etc.
Trying to setup our arrive/leave automations again and the arlo app is not showing me my wife's iphone as an authorized user/device/phone.

But, in the app, I can see her setup as the other "access" person and she's an admin with full access rights.
Both phones have "always" set along with "precise location" turned on for location services in our iphone settings.

Need some guidance please.  

thanks

4 REPLIES 4
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

HI @bsharp_tx 

Can you see her device listed over the web portal?

bsharp_tx
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi

thank you.  Yes..I can see her profile through my web portal login and she also has been granted full admin access and I can see that in the portal 

while she is logged into her mobile app under her profile, she can see and control the video cameras 

but when I try to setup an automation for arrive or leave, the only phone/profile I see is my phone 

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @bsharp_tx 

Are we still experiencing these symptoms? How did your session with L3 go?

bsharp_tx
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thanks for checking.  I've sent a couple followup emails to the L3 group.  We are still experiencing issues with our Arlo app and proper recognizing of authorized iphones for geo fencing