Wire-free keypad

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Cpo1399
Follower
Follower

I recently purchased the wire-free keypad, is there a way to have the wire-free keypad chime when doors/windows are open via the sensor on them? The hub is in an upstairs room and unable to be heard from downstairs. Thanks 

2 REPLIES 2
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

I thought I saw a post by @JamesC indicating the availability of individual security hubs as add-ons but I'm not sure - I don't see them listed. That would likely be the best solution.

idoran92
Aspirant
Aspirant

I am in the same boat. Our hub is downstairs but it is difficult to hear the entry chime from upstairs. My wife is home with our baby during the day, and I would like her to be able to hear the chime upstairs when a door or window is opened, even if the system is in standby mode.

Can an admin comment on whether this feature exists presently or whether it can be made available in the near future via software/firmware update? Without it, the keypad is absolutely not worth the $79.99 it costs, as all other functions it offers can be performed via the Arlo app on a smart phone from anywhere.