Arlo Subs?

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
--Kaos--
Aspirant
Aspirant

i really dont get what im supposed to do for subs. i have a floodlight and a doorbell so 2 devices but yet when i try and pick a sub it doesnt make sense

the single plan allows me to have 1 device and if i select both it makes me pay £8.98. however if i select the multi plan fore more than 1, it says to drag a camera to be included but i see no devices??  i just want 1 sub ?

1.png2.png

3 REPLIES 3
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

You may want to reboot the phone and reinstall the app but the issue may be due to your use of the old UI that uses Library to view recordings. That UI has the feature your screenshot shows while the new UI that uses Feed does not. You may need to migrate to the new UI by choosing to install a Pro 5 even though you don't have one. The first step is to migrate the account after which you can just back out of the bogus install. The new UI is significantly different and custom modes don't transfer so this may not be the best solution at the moment.

@JamesC , @ShayneS , @BrookeN any ideas?

--Kaos--
Aspirant
Aspirant

this is the website version im running on firefox, so its not even on my phone lol

i got the reminder email , opened it up and then i was presented with 3 plans and this is where im at.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

I tried the website and see essentially the same thing. Can you use a phone to do this? I'm not sure why you can't with the website but...