Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

When inserting new battery in one of my 5 Go cameras, blue LED keeps flashing.

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation
moprabbit
Guide
Guide

Wanted to change the battery in one of my 5 Arlo Go cameras. But when I put the new battery in, the blue led light kept flashing. So I decided to do a factory reset. Deleted my device and went to factory reset but the sync button wouldn't click. So now the camera just has a flashing blue led light and I can't do anything with it. Help gratefully received.

6 REPLIES 6
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Have you tried using a fingernail or something else to push the button to ensure it got pushed fully? Did you hear a click? Did you pop the battery out and reinsert it?

https://kb.arlo.com/1202749/How-do-I-reset-my-Arlo-Go-camera-to-factory-default-settings

moprabbit
Guide
Guide
Thank you for your Reply, Jguerdat. I took the battery out and replaced. I wanted to do a factory reset on it but the sync button won't work. Blue light continued to flash and whatever I do, I can't get the sync button to click. I'm at a complete loss. It just continues to flash blue. Any more ideas or where I could get it mended? Thank you
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

have you tried to pull and re-seat the sim ?

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
moprabbit
Guide
Guide
Hi TomMac, Thanks for your reply. Yes, I've had the sim out. I've also tried another sim from another of my cameras. Still no joy.
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Use the Contact Support link at the bottom here for a possible hardware problem.

moprabbit
Guide
Guide
Thank you, Jguerdat, I'll try that.
Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation