Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Terrible service from Verizon. Keeps going offline and library video set to 20 secs but only less?

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Huntershaven
Follower
Follower

We have about 20 Arlo G cameras, from Verizon,,, and have had TERRIBLE SERVICE,,, we use them 100% for animal activity out in the field!   the off line problem, is horrible, no one can seem to help, with that correction , also the video library that is suppose to be set up for ,, 20 seconds play back, works for 2,,, 10,,   sometimes  20 seconds ??   we have solar chargers on them, and they sometimes work,,, mostly not,,,??  the  cameras go off line,, ?  ALOT !!     WE  are very frustrated and can NO Zero  HELP,  from  ARLO,,,    We used to recommend these cameras to everyone??    But  the  ARLO   service is TERRIBLE?

Can anyone send us the right direction,,, or have a contact to ask for tech support ??    Thanks,,     we are in North MICH 

and we use them out in Michigan as well as Kansas, on our Deer ranch Lease ,,    Thanks       Gene 

3 REPLIES 3
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Can't prove it from afar but it sounds like poor signal strength causing this, especially since it apparently affects all cameras.

SBHE
Aspirant
Aspirant
I'll bet it's your APN you might need to contact Verizon or Arlo and change your APN that is the Verizon provided Network you're probably on VZ w i n t e r n e t you may have to change it to something else good luck with that I'm struggling with the same issue around and around in a circle
SBHE
Aspirant
Aspirant
How about the APN setting if they're getting weak signal on one band of APN they can switch to another right?
My problem with that is the folks at Verizon are salespeople not technicians and good luck getting hold of a tech that will actually help you with the problem
Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation