Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Restricted access

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
m1gols
Follower
Follower

So my son is the one who bought the cameras (which is why I do not know the model) and he's given me access to the cameras. However we recently got into an argument and I noticed that when looking back at footage when at work, there are time gaps like pieces of footage are missing. He has ownership on the cameras since he got them however when I come forward to him about it, he shrugs it off. Recently I tried to look further in the settings and it has said "session expired" when the day before I was able to go look at the time in the footage.  I want to show my wife but I want proof because I believe he restricted me or took of more privileges. If anyone can tell me what "session expired" means (again no update and it was working the day before)  and how to show proof without having my son get suspicion until we have the proof it would be greatly appreciated. 

1 REPLY 1
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

There is a time out for some actions (for example live streaming, or just staying on my.arlo.com in a PC browser).  Session expired generally is what you see when you run into one of those timeouts.

Are you using his account, or are you using a friend account?

@m1gols wrote:

I noticed that when looking back at footage when at work, there are time gaps like pieces of footage are missing. 

Is this with a continuous video recording (CVR) subscription, or is this with motion-detection recordings?

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation