Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Problems adding two Arlo Go cameras. Keeps playing the fail song when scanning QR code.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
crtx
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hello, i have two Arlo Go without box (without QR Code). I am trying to add in my account, but is not possible, when i put the camera in front of QR Code offered by App, the sound is always the fail song, and i can't add both. The battery is of another Arlo so that i can't find IMEI. Are any possibility to add and use? Thanks a lot.

3 REPLIES 3
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Are these used? Maybe the previous owner didn't remove them from his account. There's also an FAQ here to reset the Go via a deedicated QR code that may help.

crtx
Aspirant
Aspirant

Yes, are used, but previous owner has lost his account data. I tried to reset via QR code with App, with the device assistant, but isn't possible, what is the FAQ article? Thanks!

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

It works better overall if the various users look for themselves since there's so much info available here for the looking. Click on the Support link at the top, type in search terms (I used "go reset") and select Support Articles in the filter area on the left.

https://kb.arlo.com/1202749/How-do-I-reset-my-Arlo-Go-camera-to-factory-default-settings

However, you may need to use the Contact Support link at the bottom here to gain access to the cameras since the original owner hasn't relesed them from his account.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation