Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
Fan2017
Tutor
Tutor

Bonjour J’utilises Arlo go depuis des années et cet été, elles n’enregistrent plus !!!! Jamais eu d’abonnement jusqu’à présent. Est-ce que je suis obligée de m’abonner pour pouvoir avoir les enregistrements (détections) désormais ??? Dans ce cas, je change de caméras car c’est inadmissible que l’on doit payer un abonnement alors qu’il n’y en avait pas avant (enregistrement 7 jours gratuit sur le cloud sans abonnement). Merci 

3 REPLIES 3
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Fan2017 wrote:

Est-ce que je suis obligée de m’abonner pour pouvoir avoir les enregistrements (détections) désormais ??? 

The Arlo Go should still have free 7-day cloud recording.  But the Go 2 does not, so I suggest double-checking your camera model.

Arlo stopped offering 7-day cloud storage on new camera models back in 2018 (starting with the Ultra).  All of the currently sold cameras require a subscription for cloud storage (and of course the Go and Go 2 models also require a mobile data plan).

smotha
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi. I do have two VML 4030 Arlo Go which I didnt use since 2019. Now I'm trying to install them with ARLO Secure App. However it looks like the camera cannot connect the cloud despite of valid data plan and blinks lila/blue and then yellow. I understand no cloud subscription is required for this legacy model. But does the ARLO Secure APP support it? The legacy APP cannot be found anymore in the Apple IOS APP Store. Is a firmware update required? If yes how to install it?

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

To upgrade to the newest app you can onboard a Pro 5 (even if you do not have one) and it will start the upgrade to the new user interface. 

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation