Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Offline. Again.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Derek22042024
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hello

About six months ago I came to the end of my patience with my three Go cameras, only one of which was even working at that point. It would randomly go offline for no apparent reason. I was told by technical support to do this, that and the other including a factory reset- none of which helped. Then suddenly without any further action from me it was like someone had actually done something with Arlo's servers. It was great- actually working.

Now I'm back to the same thing again. Randomly going offline, sometimes minutes after reset, sometimes days and sometimes even several days. I know the manual says simply take the battery out, wait and then put it back in but that really defeats the whole point of having the camera there. Clearly there is a problem with these GO units and it's time Arlo took responsibility for it.

Can anyone- either Arlo's staff or any one else who has had the same issue- please tell me what to do? TIA.

BTW what sort of a website needs me to log onto the website then log in again for 'my account' and then finally log in a third time for this forum? I can't say I'm overly impressed with this.

Thanks anyway, rant over.
Derek

2 REPLIES 2
Derek22042024
Aspirant
Aspirant

Come on Arlo, you can do better than this. Or maybe you really can't. This is not on. There's a lot of us who have bought your stuff and finding that it doesn't work.

Must we collectively sue you?

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

HI @Derek22042024 

I have notified the appropriate team regarding the offline symptom you are experiencing. Support will be contacting you as soon as possible to further troubleshoot this with you.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation