Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 9 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation
AKKT
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi,

I have an Arlo Go 1 with an Arlo supplied SIM card.  

The camera suddenly quite connecting.  I tried to reset it by removing it from my account.  This in turned canceled my subscription. 

I still can't get the camera to connect with the QR code and I'm in good cell coverage.

Is there any way to know if my sim card is still active?

9 REPLIES 9
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Check with the cell service provider.

AKKT
Aspirant
Aspirant

Agreed.  Arlo supplied the SIM card.  I'm not able to find a better way to contact them other than this forum.  Chat was not helpful.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

If you have any camera showing in your account, buy a monthly single camera plan for the purpose of contacting support. Cancel it when you're done.

I'll tag the mods in case you can't subscribe - @JamesC , @ShayneS 

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @AKKT 

I have escalated this for you & someone from support will be reaching out to you as soon as possible.

Derek2023
Aspirant
Aspirant

@ShayneS I have the same problem. In fact, around 1/3 of the posts I've seen here have this same problem.

Arlo technical support is pretty grim, suggesting just what this user has already tried. That's it.

There's clearly a design fault with GO.

AKKT
Aspirant
Aspirant

I actually had a very pleasant experience with Arlo support.  I was not expecting much, but actually had a phone conversation and they resolved my issue.

Good luck!

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @Derek2023 Can you provide more detail regarding the issue you are experiencing and any Troubleshooting you have done so far? 

Callchrissy
Aspirant
Aspirant

Please have someone contact me as well. I am having issues reconnecting my Arlo Go cellular. Maybe the plan lapsed I dont know. 

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @Callchrissy 

If your Arlo Go camera is appearing offline you can try these steps from this How-to article: https://kb.arlo.com/1202684

Please let me know how it goes.

Discussion stats
  • 9 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation