Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation
kevinreid88
Tutor
Tutor

Does the Arlo Go count against the Free 5 camera Limit and Also it would be nice to have all the band specs to all the different Arlo Go Models has there are at least 3 different models I know the Verizon Models LTE bands are 3, 4, and 13 but does it also support GSM and UMTS, EVDO, and CDMA as well, Can I use any of the Arlo Go models with my own sim cards are they all unlocked or are they all locked? 4g LTE only or support other bands as well.... At&t also use LTE bands 3,and 4....   I have some service sim that are 3g / HSPA+ that I may want to use in the device so all this info would be nice to know....   thanks for any help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

kevinreid88,

Yes, Arlo Go does count toward the 5 camera account limit.

At this time, your Arlo Go camera can be activated through Verizon or Arlo Mobile using the SIM card included with the camera. SIM cards are not interchangeable between camera versions.

For more information, take a look here: What are the features and specifications of an Arlo Go camera?

JamesC

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
steve_t
Master Master
Master

Yes it does count towards your 5 camera limit

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

kevinreid88,

Yes, Arlo Go does count toward the 5 camera account limit.

At this time, your Arlo Go camera can be activated through Verizon or Arlo Mobile using the SIM card included with the camera. SIM cards are not interchangeable between camera versions.

For more information, take a look here: What are the features and specifications of an Arlo Go camera?

JamesC

kevinreid88
Tutor
Tutor

So three models and none are unlocked devices, this may work for most people but not for those of us with service and sims that are already active, also what bands are supported for each of the three models that I am aware of, is it 4G LTE only or is 3G also supported on both the Verizon model and what I assume is an At&t model? Why locked all model should be unlocked?

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation