• 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
mm1233
Aspirant
Aspirant

IMG_4451.jpeg

IMG_4452.png

Hello, 

I have troubles with installing Arlo Go.
I don’t have original package and when I tried to scan the QR code my Arlo Go did not scan.
Then I went to manual and tried to open this link (image 1) and this problem occurred (image 2) and we do not know what it means.

Thank you.   

1 REPLY 1
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@mm1233 wrote:

Then I went to manual and tried to open this link (image 1) and this problem occurred (image 2) and we do not know what it means.

This is what it says:

If your Arlo Go’s LED lights amber and blinks rapidly, your Arlo Go is in a mobile coverage area but can’t connect to the Arlo cloud. Follow these troubleshooting steps to find a solution.

Note: If your Arlo Go camera’s LED does not light at all, even if you remove and reinsert the battery, the LED might be turned off in the camera’s settings. Turning the LED off can make it harder for you to troubleshoot problems with your Arlo Go camera. For more information about turning your Arlo Go camera’s LED on or off, see How do I turn my Arlo Go camera’s LED on or off?.

To troubleshoot cloud connectivity problems with your Arlo Go:

1. Make sure that your Arlo Go’s SIM card is valid.
    If your Arlo Go’s LED lights solid amber, no SIM card is inserted or the SIM card is damaged.
    To get a new SIM card, contact your Arlo Go service provider. If you have an Arlo Mobile service plan, contact Arlo Support.
  2. Make sure that your SIM card is activated and your account has a data plan or has plan data or minutes remaining.
    For help with your service provider account, contact your Arlo Go service provider. If you have an Arlo Mobile service plan, contact Arlo Support.
  3. Check for cellular network outages near your Arlo Go camera.
  4. If necessary, report network outages to your Arlo Go service provider.
Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation