Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo go offline

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Mpaul
Aspirant
Aspirant

In the last couple months after I replace my battery I have had trouble where it shows the camera is offline. I have been able to get it to work after logging out then back in. The end of last week I replaced the battery and it shows offline but now whatever i try it will not go back online. I tried different batteries and plugging it in. I tried a factory reset. It shows that the firmware was updated what i think was day it quit working. The firmware is 4.4.1_28536. Any ideas

5 REPLIES 5
Mpaul
Aspirant
Aspirant

I also noticed on the homepage instead of showing bars for lte, it shows a wifi symbol which it never did before because it uses lte from my Verizon plan

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

May I ask which troubleshooting steps you have performed so far? I don't want to suggest anything you have previously performed.

PineRC
Tutor
Tutor

Did you get anything to work?because I’m having the same problem! Arlo product has gone downhill the last year or two.

PineRC
Tutor
Tutor

Where can I send ALL my Arlo products to dispose of because I can’t find an actual person who can help me with my recurring issue. Works fine for a month or two on Verizon network then all of a sudden goes “offline”. Replaced batteries, SIM card, checked coverage with Verizon, reset camera, removed and re-added camera and nothing works consistently. I leave it on the counter over night and in the morning it’s working, twice, but most time nothing works. What kind of support is Arlo going to offer?!! 

Mpaul
Aspirant
Aspirant

I deleted the camera from the app, and then added it back in like you do when it was new. The first time that didn't work, but the second time it did

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation