Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

My Arlo Go will not connect to cloud

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Lindsay1979
Aspirant
Aspirant

My Arlo Go will not connect to cloud! What can I do? I hate to have wasted so much money on this camera. Getting very frustrated with it. Please help

5 REPLIES 5
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

May I ask which troubleshooting steps you have performed so far? I don't want to suggest anything you have previously performed.

Lindsay1979
Aspirant
Aspirant

They sent a code to scan to reset the camera and that still didn't help with connecting.  The camera will not connect to cloud. I'm not sure which cloud it needs to connect to or if its something else I have to buy. The camera is LTE through Verizon 

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I have escalated your case & someone from support will be reaching out to you as soon as possible. I have provided your escalations number here:43335415

PineRC
Tutor
Tutor

Did you get this issue resolved? I have the same recurring issue maybe every other month. Have replaced the SIM card, recharged the battery and removed/added the camera and still get nothing but then randomly overnight the camera is online again. I surely don’t think it’s my coverage because I have an Arlo Go 2 and it does not have this issue. 

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@PineRC 

Please reach out to the Support Team to further investigate this issue you are experiencing. You can find several options for contacting support though the Arlo Mobile App by navigating to Settings/System/Support.

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation